M109 Rider Forums banner

Babes on M109s (and other bikes)...

932K views 2K replies 452 participants last post by  StitchsLoft 
#1 · (Edited)
OK y'all.....since the other thread was deleted, its time....BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....I GIVE YOU....BABES ON BIKES!!!! Since the is a M109 forum, as much as possible try to keep it on 9's. And the same "rules" as before, safe at work, etc, etc......

Can we hit 1,000+ posts again? ? ?

From last months Cruise Night...

See less See more
#547 ·
:agree: :bigthumbsup:

#548 ·
Here is a friend of mine... She just got her Fury.....

She is hot....

#549 ·
Nice fury!! Now get her on a 9 and compare them side by side and I bet ya! the 9 wins... Silly Honda, tricks are for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

#550 ·
I agree but you know how women are... I'll get a pic of her on the 9 soon enough

#554 ·
totally agree... The only ones I have of Shell on my bike I can't post here. And guys don't want to see those ones anyway......

I will get this happening just for you Cam

#561 ·
what's with all the clothes?

Well...I tried to convince her to come out in the little, tight black panties and purple bra she was wearing, but she said it was too cold(37*) and she wasn't allowed to exit the coffee stand without more clothes on. Worth a shot at least! I'm sure the next picuters I come up with will be better!

-Cameron C.

#563 ·
what's with all the clothes?

Well...I tried to convince her to come out in the little, tight black panties and purple bra she was wearing, but she said it was too cold(37*) and she wasn't allowed to exit the coffee stand without more clothes on. Worth a shot at least! I'm sure the next picuters I come up with will be better!

-Cameron C.
Still a good cleavage shot :bigthumbsup:

#583 ·
:dontknow:bc we're retards?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.