Having a run/picnic

Thread: Having a run/picnic

Default Having a run/picnic

We're (Me and some other bikers) planning a trip this weekend on Saturday if you want to go. I'm in Elizabaehtown. Plan is to go to Cloverport and down a road that is supposed to be good for bikes, lots of twistys, etc. We'll end up at Rough River and cookout. The wife will be tail vehicle with the food, etc.

Anybody else who would like to join us is welcome.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

HEY GUY!! I CANT MAKE THIS ONE >>> BUT I AM PLANNING A TRIP UP TO KY FOR A LONG WEEKEND > IT WILL BE TO THE LOUISVILLE AREA >>> I MIGHT BE BRINGING ANOTHER ( RIDER AS WELL > I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ! RIDE SAFE

Default Works for me

If you want to get together let me know. You can contact me at (270) 779-0186 it's my cell and we can meet up if possible.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right