Cruise-in /Bike night. 29 JULY "PIR"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cruise-in /Bike night. 29 JULY "PIR"

Default Cruise-in /Bike night. 29 JULY "PIR"

PIR cruise in again, all show. only had 3 this last time show but still had a awesome time and met another white9 coming in to the show as we were leaving. WED. 29 JULY show up at 4-4:30 or when ever sounds good! you guys decide... Ash and I noticed that all eye's were on the 9's as people walked buy, so I really like coming in as a Pack!, so we can park together and keep all eye's on us..
    White 07, Custom l.e.d license plate, rvt tail light, 2.25 bone, polished lower front forks, polished hadel bar risers, polished hand controls,polished rear Diff, polished side engine bolt cover, polished gas cap, chrome wheels, 250mm dunlopE-3, gray leather seats, garage door opener, suzuki mini windshield suzuki backrest and luggage rack with T-Bags..

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default July 29th PIR/ bike night.

Hopfully we can get everbody to show for this one. Come on guy's & and bring your gal's to. Looking for a big turn out this time. 7 was good on the 1st of july, 3 was sad. 1 late and 1 turn around on the 15th. I know we can do better and hope to see ya there... Later: Dave..
    White 07, Custom l.e.d license plate, rvt tail light, 2.25 bone, polished lower front forks, polished hadel bar risers, polished hand controls,polished rear Diff, polished side engine bolt cover, polished gas cap, chrome wheels, 250mm dunlopE-3, gray leather seats, garage door opener, suzuki mini windshield suzuki backrest and luggage rack with T-Bags..

Looking good for me!
    http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u358/jdub72109/RedRockLineup2-1.jpg?t=1284907295
    2008, Trimmed Beav (I like'm that way), De-Badged, Kury Iso Grips, HF Strip LED, JDub Smart Power Dist, Stebel Horn, OEM; Touring Backrest, Saddlebags and Windshield, Dunnie Elite 3 250,Chrome Derby Cover, more to come.

See you there.
    Burple '06, debeavered, silver bullets under fender, custom license plate bracket, Kuryakyn ISO grips with throttle boss and stiletto end caps, Raw Design scorpion exhaust tips, Ultra Flow intakes, JSD-3M, 2.25" bones, polished wheels, polished final drive hub and polished swing arm, fat front and 260 rear.

Hi All,
    So what is this PIR thing? The wife says it sounds like fun, so I will have a nice backrest for the trip.

I am going to plan on being there.

Thanks,
    Shotgun
    If your wife doesn't like your motorcycle than you married the wrong woman.
    '07 Limited
    Currently in Salem, OR

In the M109 Pictures forum doctor d, and Brudel bindings posted threads with pictures of our 2 last gatherings on July1 and July15.. It's a place for all Bikes and hot rods to go and show case there vehicles and have a good time. Drag races, food/Beer garden, live band, and plenty to look at. We usually meet first and all truck over together so were not so seperated or spread out threw the crowd, because it can get packed and run out of room.. So everbody try to be early and meet at Hooters/Jantzen Beach around 4pm sharp.

Hooters at 4pm, hummm love Hooters.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
    We will be there there.
    '07 Limited
    Currently in Salem, OR

I showed up at PIR last night "22nd" because my daughter wanted to go and watch the races... Let me tell ya just wasnt the same with out you guys myself and 1 other white 109 were the only ones there.. What a drag!! cant wait till the 29th.. see ya there..

Okay Im going to try and make it, If I can get out of here by 3:00 I should be able to get there by 4:00 Depending on Traffic. I will se what I can do. I will see if I can get James to ride up with me he has a (slow) white 9 that he just had painted with some silver smoke, I think he thought if he put a little silver in his paint it might be as fast as mine. If he goes hopefully he won't slow me down.

Q
    http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20080518/d/7/9/d7976dd1415bd2137789fc55b199b4b90_medium.jpg
<a href=http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060521/1/e/c/1ecb630169b201bf6c727f956c94387c0_medium.jpg target=_blank>http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/2006...7c0_medium.jpg</a>

Hey Quinn,
    I am going as well. Let me know where to meet you guys and we can ride up together.

--- Jared
    '07 Limited
    Currently in Salem, OR

Quote Originally Posted by Doberman View Post
    I showed up at PIR last night "22nd" because my daughter wanted to go and watch the races... Let me tell ya just wasnt the same with out you guys myself and 1 other white 109 were the only ones there.. What a drag!! cant wait till the 29th.. see ya there..
    You should have PM'd me. I would have been your wingman!
    Burple '06, debeavered, silver bullets under fender, custom license plate bracket, Kuryakyn ISO grips with throttle boss and stiletto end caps, Raw Design scorpion exhaust tips, Ultra Flow intakes, JSD-3M, 2.25" bones, polished wheels, polished final drive hub and polished swing arm, fat front and 260 rear.

It was kinda last min. like everthing in my house. Thats why I try to plan ahead and it was kinda of a daddy and daughter night. we werent there very long maybe 1.5 hours then left, planning on this coming WED making it a late one...

Very Active Member

Love to join in guys, but rarely get off work before 7:00-8:00. Usually the PIR crowd is just leaving as I'm heading home

Easy, try to get off early a hour or 2. Tell them you have some personel busuness to take care of ... If not, maybe next time.

Very Active Member

I wish I could - I drive for FedEx Freight and cover the Tillamook coast area. Just the nature of the route, but since I'm the only driver in that area, it's up to me to get the work done and I rarely make it back to town early. Who knows...if the planets align correctly??

Woohoo! My father and I just got done fixing the clutch on my bike! The whole clutch was seriously loose. It was so wiggly the nut was barely on. So while everything was apart we upgraded the clutch plates and springs. Also for the heck of it we put in the shift star. Oooooo.....it's a whole new bike all over again!

I will try to make it to the PIR this wednesday, but during the repairs I sprained my left knee. I want to make it there really bad since this may be me last big event of the year.

-Cameron C.
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22188&dateline=129136  5638

Quote Originally Posted by SirRussetCurr View Post
    Woohoo! My father and I just got done fixing the clutch on my bike! The whole clutch was seriously loose. It was so wiggly the nut was barely on. So while everything was apart we upgraded the clutch plates and springs. Also for the heck of it we put in the shift star. Oooooo.....it's a whole new bike all over again!

I will try to make it to the PIR this wednesday, but during the repairs I sprained my left knee. I want to make it there really bad since this may be me last big event of the year.

-Cameron C.
    Thats great news Cameron, look forward to seeing you there . Will you be continuing on to Burns and then Reno or heading back after PIR?
    http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u358/jdub72109/RedRockLineup2-1.jpg?t=1284907295
    2008, Trimmed Beav (I like'm that way), De-Badged, Kury Iso Grips, HF Strip LED, JDub Smart Power Dist, Stebel Horn, OEM; Touring Backrest, Saddlebags and Windshield, Dunnie Elite 3 250,Chrome Derby Cover, more to come.

Call me a baby....... but I just rode a little today and this heat is to much, and its suppose to be hotter tomorrow, I probably won't make it up there I really wanted too, but I don't like to ride in shorts, and its just way to hot to ride up I-5 in jeans and a helmet, then walk around in this heat, suppose to be 105+ degrees tomorrow...ouch! Was looking forward to it maybe the next one.

Stay cool.

Quinn
    http://image1.frappr.com/pix1/i/20080518/d/7/9/d7976dd1415bd2137789fc55b199b4b90_medium.jpg
<a href=http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/20060521/1/e/c/1ecb630169b201bf6c727f956c94387c0_medium.jpg target=_blank>http://image2.frappr.com/pix2/i/2006...7c0_medium.jpg</a>

I'm going to beat you Quinn. Show up later if you want, I'm going to stay till 9:30-10:00.... me to you ...

too bad you didnt get the LE Quinn then you would have been able to go fast enough to stay cool

That being said I am not sure we are going to go either. Next week is suppose to be cooler, we'll see
    '07 Limited
    Currently in Salem, OR

Default Heat, what heat - I hardy notice the skin dripping from my bones!

Come on now if Dave, myself and hopefully Cameron can ride down to Reno in this heat you can make it up to Portland.

I'm gunna make it there tomorrow but will not make it to Reno. I tore up my knee really bad and have needed a crutch to get around. Heck, I'm might have to rig something to the bike so I can walk around!

Heat? It's worth it to hang together!

-Cameron C.
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22188&dateline=129136  5638

Yeah, I am really starting to think about the heat too. I am still planning on showing up but am getting a little gun shy about the temperature... I just can't see surviving in a leather coat, jeans, and a full-face helmet. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by docktor d View Post
    Yeah, I am really starting to think about the heat too. I am still planning on showing up but am getting a little gun shy about the temperature... I just can't see surviving in a leather coat, jeans, and a full-face helmet. Hmmm.
    Doc,

To each their own but I think I'll fore go the leather jacket tomorrow. Full face and jeans yes, but I have not been able to put that jacket on since Sunday afternoon.

John

Quote Originally Posted by JDub72 View Post
    Doc,

To each their own but I think I'll fore go the leather jacket tomorrow. Full face and jeans yes, but I have not been able to put that jacket on since Sunday afternoon.

John
    Yeah... maybe. Tomorrow is forecast to be the hottest of the next 10 days - 103 degrees by 4 pm.

Go figure...

Sorry guys forecast says a possible 109 with a wind chill of 105.

I'm worried my tires are going to melt. And after seeing my brother-in-law go down a couple weeks ago there is no way I am riding without my jacket. That road rash stuff is nasty. Somehow he slid on his forearms and it just looked nasty.

Just another quick word of caution, it was on the ramp from I-5 to 217 he ran over the seam on the bridge and lost the grip on the front tire. We were only doing about 40mph or less because of traffic. The cops said they see more bike go down in that spot than just about anywhere else in town. When I asked if here were plans to put up a sign or maybe do something about it he kinda laughed and said we would have signs like that up all over Portland. Oh well.

For those that go have a great time and we will be coming up as soon as it gets back down in the 90s.
    '07 Limited
    Currently in Salem, OR

Very Active Member Brudl Bdings's Avatar

I just went to the weather channel online and the revised high temp for today is 102. Not sure if that is actual or heat index. I rode yesterday and it was hot 106 at 5pm. It was hot but not too bad. Last time we went to the track we got there early and parked in the shade, we could do the same today. I understand guys not wanting to ride without gear. I'll be at Hooters. If no one shows up after a while I'll head home.
    Suzuki M109R2: Get on once, get off TWICE!!

2008 M109R Dead
    2010 Kawasaki Z1000

I am still planning on being there. Not sure why I am so retarded...

5 bike's total, Retrieved some good pic's and a few not so shy models, food, beer and great company, hung out in A/C till 6-6:30.. Thank's Guy's.... "Well" we showed up and PIR. was a bust!! 50 cars and 10 bikes no band! so we all called it and went for a ride up to the Bridge of the Gods, with a few stops along the way down the WASH side then back on the OR. side out late and it was great. Always a different side to all situations "Beat the Heat" ride the Beast. Next time Boys!!!!!!!!

Doberman and Brudl Bdings,

Thank you for coming to the rescue when my fuel filter was clogged and hanging out in the heat to get things in order!

FYI-------------> The OEM fuel filter is $40.50 Buy one now before it is too late!

All,

It was great hanging with you guys again. I will post my pictures as soon as I get home (juicy, awesome, and gross ones too!). I hope you guys didn't eat too many bugs on the way home!

-Cameron C.
    Last edited by Your Hero; 07-31-2009 at 02:04 AM.