M109 Rider Forums banner

Let's see all the new speedo faces...

84K views 475 replies 205 participants last post by  carnivor 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#5 ·
Is it possible to change the Tachometer face as well?

#12 ·
This is something Im working on right now

#19 · (Edited)
I was looking at mine today and noticed something...is it only the LE's that have a chrome cover over the round base of the speedo needle? Figured they all had it but I see some that don't. LE thing or year made thing:dontknow:

edit....from what I can see it looks like it is only the 08's with the black ones.

#21 ·
Nope, not only LE's....My '06 has the chrome also....

#23 ·
To those installing these speedo plates, it was mentioned somewhere on the board about adjusting the needle about 1/8 in below the "0" to improve the speed accuracy... I can confirm it does improve the speed error quite a bit; I'm pretty much right on throughout all ranges

Once you've installed the electrical connector, hold down the ADJ button while turning on the key, this will force the calibration, with the key ON pull the needle off and move it down the 1/8 in.

#24 ·
To those installing these speedo plates, it was mentioned somewhere on the board about adjusting the needle about 1/8 in below the "0" to improve the speed accuracy... I can confirm it does improve the speed error quite a bit; I'm pretty much right on throughout all ranges

Once you've installed the electrical connector, hold down the ADJ button while turning on the key, this will force the calibration, with the key ON pull the needle off and move it down the 1/8 in.
Do you wait until you are done moving the needle the 1/8 in. to let go of the ADJ button or can you let it go after the calibration?

#27 ·
My Orange 9 is called Inferno, (licence plate: IN4RNO) So a little fire :

#28 ·
Just ordered 3... couldn't help myself! :bigthumbsup:

The King of the Blues, Mr. BB King.

Actually a pic of some stitch work my mom did for me a few years ago... Took her like a year and a half to finish.

Now before you start razzin... I know, I know... my bike's bound to lose every race with this "game" face on. :joke: But hey, I love my Cubbies.

Can't wait to get them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.