M109 Rider Forums banner

Let's see all the new speedo faces...

84K views 475 replies 205 participants last post by  carnivor 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#201 ·
Just thought I'd post mine real quick. Joe and I have been working pretty hard to get these things done and I'm extremely happy with the way they came out. Joe is a very nice and very talented individual and I greatly appreciate all his efforts. Hope you guys enjoy. Take care, ride safe.

#202 ·
I installed the topless Betty on my speedo, that may actually be my speedo in the photo cuz they are exactly the same. Joe and I are working on a, you guessed it, matching topless Betty tach face. Will post photos when they get back from bluegauges and re-installed.

#203 ·
Speedo overlay

Here is the one I had him make for me. Its installed but dont have a picture of it on the bike yet.

#207 ·
Here's mine...I have two belgians and drive them.

#210 ·
Hey now you can say its two horse power:bigthumbsup:

#211 ·
Here is mine, just ordered them. I made a drawing and sent it to him, just what I wanted.

#212 · (Edited)
Just my $0.02--I think it looks terrific, but you should switch sides on the flags. The blue field on the Stars & Stripes is supposed to be on the left :D
Thanks, however concerning the flag.

Not when in battle, when in battle it signifies moving forward.:bigthumbsup: Seeing as though you have a Paratrooper pin in your avatar I suspected you knew that. The reasoning dates back to the civil war.

#219 ·
Just my $0.02--I think it looks terrific, but you should switch sides on the flags. The blue field on the Stars & Stripes is supposed to be on the left :D
Thanks, however concerning the flag.

Not when in battle, when in battle it signifies moving forward.:bigthumbsup: Seeing as though you have a Paratrooper pin in your avatar I suspected you knew that. The reasoning dates back to the civil war.
this is the proper flag etiquette

When flown with flags of states, communities, or societies on separate flag poles which are of the same height and in a straight line, the flag of the United States is always placed in the position of honor - to its own right.
..The other flags may be smaller but none may be larger.
..No other flag ever should be placed above it.

#215 ·
Here is mine, I finaly got them today and I just finished putting them on the bike!! I was warned about the whiter ones with a problem where the lite kinda bleeds through (bright spots) I came up with a kinda fix to that. What I did was take a piece of white paper and cut it to the shap I wanted them in the 3 spots where the lite is bright I took a sharpy and dotted it and put it on and actualy work well i think, yes i know i`ll have to come up with simething like it only perminant but for now it works!!

#221 ·
dont get me wrong. i was just helping you with another reason as to why you could not switch the flags around.

i like it the design. i wish i thought about it when i ordered mine, i would have had the army flag on the other side or my home state of texas.

#222 ·
Thanks, I thought about doing a state flag but the PA state flag is boring haha. I also wanted to keep the military aspect of it low key. Actually right now its extremely low key. I am drawing up a POW MIA one that I want him to make as well, I thought it would be nice to run with it on Memorial rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.