M109 Rider Forums banner

Let's see all the new speedo faces...

84K views 475 replies 205 participants last post by  carnivor 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#146 ·
Ice M109.
Nei ekki ljós ennþá allavega. Skilst eins og þú segir, bölvað bras.
Fæ mitt speedo á mánudag.
Langar í face á snúningmælinn líka. Ennnn ætli sé ekki komið nóg í bíli í kreppunni:verymad: á þó lykill með hauskúpu á leiðinni :-\ Grind á vatnskassann næst, grun um að það sé ódýrara frá evrópu mv verð þar og sendingarkostnað. Í sumar ætluðu þeir í bandaríkjahreppi að rukka rúmlega 600 dollara fyrir sendingu á dekkjarparinu. snarhætti við og fékk einn á þýsku síðunni til að kaupa dekk ( Metzler 260mm að aftan ) og senda mér. 40 evrur í sendingarkostnað.
Ertu búinn að " skreyta þitt hjól mikið??

Kveðja frá Húsavíkinni

KRA
heidargerdi@simnet.is

This post has been deleted
#154 ·
All of you guys that are linking images to your email are just giving everyone red X's to look at. You can't link an image to your email, unless you give everyone access to your email accounts.

#160 ·
here is my speedo plate installed with the blue LEDs i got from scott via the group buy. will be relocating the tach into the cowl b4 season hits but for now...

has anyone figured out how to dim the bleed through right above where the LEDs are placed in the speedo?

G
#165 ·
Here is mine, the Tacho Plate finally arrived. :bigthumbsup:

I sent Joe a couple of pictures of my old dog Mushka, a Siberian Husky .... (Had to have her "Put to Sleep" on Christmas morning)

Looks fantastic at night....

I'm very happy and its a very unique look.... a nice way to remember me old mate.

#171 ·
you realize that you don't have to "choose" from his pre-made ones that he has on his website...

I had him make 3 custom ones just for me. Just give him an idea and/or a pic and he'll run with it. I sent him a pic of some of my mom's artwork and he put it on a speedo face for me. :bigthumbsup:

keep in mind tho... As BlkM109r was hinting towards earlier, you have to show some respect for intellectual property if you pull pics from websites and such.

#173 ·
joe is making this one for me as we speak. nicest mod short of a paint job i ever got.
if you flip it over can you see her back side? :drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.