M109 Rider Forums banner

Let's see all the new speedo faces...

84K views 475 replies 205 participants last post by  carnivor 
#1 · (Edited)

See less See more
#59 · (Edited)
Here's my latest work so far, what do you think? Trying for something more unique and detailed

#60 ·
I like it............... great ideas here ! :bigthumbsup:

#66 ·

#69 ·
Here is my Speedo Faceplate I just ordered today!

Joe is very fast with responding to emails! :bigthumbsup: :clap2:

I had to place "Wasn't Me!" since I am always getting into trouble and it is a good reminder of where trouble lies! :D

-Cameron C.

#72 ·
The "Trinity" mushroom cloud is not a picture from Japan, but one of the ones tested in the US long ago in Utah, 1945. I used to live near Hanford, WA which produces much of the plutonium used in many nuclear devices then and today. This is to remind me of home and the trouble I get in!

-Cameron C.

#77 · (Edited)
Hmmmmm, Looks exactly like mine, "Harley Hunter" with a different pic or graphic, even the B-bye at 130mph!!! Glad you liked it :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: If I can help anybody else out with their design let me know....Just kidding!!!

Wish you lived in California though, North Carolina is just toooo close!!!! :joke::joke:

#96 ·
Hmmmmm, Looks exactly like mine, "Harley Hunter" with a different pic or graphic, even the B-bye at 130mph!!! Glad you liked it :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: If I can help anybody else out with their design let me know....Just kidding!!!

Wish you lived in California though, North Carolina is just toooo close!!!! :joke::joke:
When I read your text I thought it was perfect for me. I drive with a Harley friend for lunches and I always let him go first so I can, at some point on our ride, blow by him and show him my 9's fatty. I couldn't have designed it any better, that text is perfect for me :bigthumbsup: ....hmmm your Stoneman, I'm Barrman... maybe we're long lost twins :beer2:

#78 ·
waiting....

how long does he usually take to get these shipped? paid for it and been waiting patiently....

#83 ·
Received mine within 2-3 days.... and that was around the Holidays. :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.