M109 Rider Forums banner

lets see the red ones here!

158K views 331 replies 187 participants last post by  JUDAH-9 
#1 · (Edited)
show me the hot red 109s.:doorag::bigthumbsup:more pics of mine in album.

#121 ·
TTT

finally got some pics of my 9 that i got a month ago!! here ya go guys!! stock right now, and probably will be mostly stock till next riding season...but my wish list is constantly growing...even more so everytime i look at all these beautiful reds

The day i picked the beauty up!

First bath!

first ride on chuckanut dr.

I'll get some updated pics up soon, I've taken the reflectors off, and did the poor mans grill already, the mod bug bit me even before i had the darn bike. thanks for looking!

#127 ·
Picked My 07 up today!!!

#133 ·
Above Images

if anyone is having issues with my images above, just right click on the missing image and choose "show image".

I am having trouble with my router letting everything through for some reason. :dontknow:

#134 ·
Before the changes......

Here's my bike when I went to pick it up.
Did a driveway for it and some cash. I figure to have 6K invested at this point. Got the engine guards, a new Stebel horn, custom grips and levers.
Dude had laid it down and gotten spooked, so a trade was perfect for him.
Here's the tank dent...

#135 ·
planned paint

here's the last mod...custom paint is cheaper than factory colors...hard to believe huh? So its stebel, engine guards, custom levers, kurakyn iso grips, cobra pipes, big air kit, Cobra FI2000r then the paint...
heres the color "fire" metalflake. Black primer, 3 coats of metalflake, 3 coats of clear.
Looks better on a bike than these cars I think....
whatchall think???

#142 · (Edited)
Another "red"

Actually more like a burgundy. 09 bought new in Aug and already have 4000+ miles! Not a very good pic but I wanted to get something uploaded. I'll upload a better resolution version later. Sideburner, FI200R, 250 rear tire and Thunder Tornado air kit.

Attachments

#148 ·
Love looking at all the pictures of the red 9's. Keep em coming ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.