M109 Rider Forums banner

Dual air intake System for the Suzuki M109 special price!

39K views 74 replies 41 participants last post by  MATT'sADDICTION 
#1 ·
See less See more
#14 ·
Hey guys, Sorry we did not keep up with the questions. This is not a CHINA air filter kit, this is made in the USA. The China kit is a copy of this original Dual air filter system with cheap spike air filters. However the price of $150 is very attractive and it's your choice on how you want to spend your hard earned money.
We are not sure on the crash bars, we can say the exhaust side air intake is further forward compared to the "shift" side of the M109. The normal K&N air filter on the exhaust side might work with the crash bars, but this will need to be looked over with comparison pictures to your crash bars.
Here's a install video of this product. Thank you for your support and comments.

And here's a link to the product page http://lowandmean.com/index.php?pag...ategory_id=98&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60
LM

#41 · (Edited)
I like your product a lot better than the cheap knockoff version, besides they don't look exactly alike anyway. I believe in quality and will pay more for it every time. I noticed on the website, there is a billet filter option. How do the billet filters look?

#15 ·
In fact the Chinese copy has the wrong hardware and brackets that set the air filters to point crooked. Ask to see a video of them pointing straight forward, you will not find one. I'm sorry is it me or does it eat at anyone else that China makes crappy copies of our American ingenuity? Hey the price is good and the choice is yours. At any moment you can contact us as ask questions about the Dual air intake system for your Suzuki M109.
Thanks for your support!
LM

#16 · (Edited)
good install video, you have just shown everyone how to fit the china crap ones now .

your right about them pointing crooked....................well mabe . or mabe i installed the rod part differant to what it was supposed to be ,who knows they give no instructions.

this is with the spacer provided with kit.

This is with the spacer in between the rod and motor taken out .....looks straight to me,its just a matter of stuffing around with them .

#18 ·
That is the real issue...help support working folks in the USA or buy China. But don't bitch when Americans are closing their shops because they just can't compete with the crap coming from overseas.

And the American companies that do hire labor overseas who are they really hurting? You because the money is going overseas and not into the American banks or American hands to reinvest in the USA market place.

As the old saying goes...You can buy cheap but you get what you pay for. Have an issue with an overseas company and try and get it fixed and they will forget about you.

Just saying...............

#21 ·
So what are you trying to say ? We should go buy those from low and mean for $ 500 ??? Then pay some rediculous price to send it to Australia?

Don't worry buddy plenty of Aussies are buying from USA you'll be right . Can tell you the guys in the bike shops in australia are not happy when we buy from the US of A

Just out of curiosity Mr L&M how much would it cost to send those filters to Australia ??

Just sayin.

#19 ·
I'm with you, sending our money to China, just gives them more power to build and control world issues. I know it sucks to pay more for the same item that is cheaper, but in the end, supporting the companies that put Americans to work is not so bad.

As long as your a member of this forum we will always do our best to support you with discounts on our American made product.

Thank you for your support!
LM

#22 ·
How do you think the Aussies companies feel when we send our dollars to America cause you guys sell us cheaper stuff . I'll always send my dollars to the USA for bike parts .
But for the price of the china filter kit I thought I'd try it , and I'm happy with it .

Just sayin

#20 ·
Hey all, we have slashed the price of our Dual air intake system for the Suzuki M109. This is a Force Winder system sold by Low and Mean http://www.lowandmean.com/index.php...ategory_id=98&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

We are working on a install video we should have finished in the next few days. Thank you for your support and interest in our products. Retail price on this Dual Air intake system for the Suzuki M109 is $499
Contact us at Sales@lowandmean.com or 928-255-0230
View attachment 58696
Hey ALL,

Check the website; this picture with the $499.00 is slightly mis-leading. $499 only gets you the basic kit less tips and filter honecomb

To get the one in this picture, add about $208.00 for the rest of what's shown.

Try $707 for the price total.

Don't take my word for it, it's what the website says.

Just saying.

#23 ·
I'd be interested too if they shipped to Oz

Yeah. I'd be interested in a price to ship to Oz. I thought I liked the sock cover best but watching the install video that honeycomb cover looks good

#26 ·
Yeah. I'd be interested in a price to ship to Oz. I thought I liked the sock cover best but watching the install video that honeycomb cover looks good
Shipping to Oz is around $50-$60 USPS. I know you guys are in a different situation then us in America. The big difference is this country is sending our money to China to make cheap copied products (some of which is good cheap stuff) But in the end we are also taking jobs away from Americans and undercutting the orignial companies prices. Hey you could stick your head up a bulls a$$, but would you rather take the butchers word for it? Haha, Love that movie ( Tommy Boy ).

Hats off to the guy that made his own bracket and not trying to copy another work, compitiion is great, copy cat ripe offs should be burned. IMO

LM

#24 ·
I just did china set last friday.

Cannot beat it. 149.00 fab plates. Only problem can not make mind up. Chrome, paint, or leave plate stainless steel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#73 ·
Look good

I like the idea, is that plate mounted on the stock air box?
if so, is the hole in the back still open or did u close it? Paint or chrome would look killer. Thank

#25 ·
All by the way straight, level, and same length.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#46 ·
What kind of deal can we get on a group buy?

#35 ·
Any ideas on how much CFM these (China) filters flow? They are not K&N, correct? It sure looks restricted with the chrome cover shown. Just curious as I would think it a major bummer to loose HP over stock K&N filters with an opened up (Ducks) cover.

#39 ·
The Ducks will for sure pull more air in than what? Stock, or these? I realize they'll pull more air in than stock. But I'm wondering if any testing has been done with these specifically. I have never seen anyone post before and after, and as I stated, the cover seems very restrictive, IMHO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.