M109 Rider Forums banner

Let's see your Corbin seats.

6K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  some 9 
#1 ·
So I am working on ordering a Corbin seat. I am not a huge fan of the "tribal" stitching and don't like the flame stitching at all.

I have heard you can make up your own design to request.

So lets see pics of your Corbin seats. Explain your material choices and the stitching pattern along with the pic.

For mine I am thinking about doing black vinyl on the sides, black leather on the top and bomber jacket brown inside whatever design is stitched on the seat. Not sure if they will be able to do this or not, but worth a shot.

#3 ·
Looks nice. They said they didn't recommend the patterns for where you sit because the pattern can get pressed out. How is yours holding up?

Do you have any welts or did you go smooth? I'm trying to figure out how big the welts are.

#5 ·
I see yours doesn't have stitching at all. Is the material vinyl or textured leather?

#10 ·
Nope nothing wrong with it. Just wondering if anyone had done something different. Want to see some options before I call them.

#11 · (Edited)
Instead of starting a new thread gonna rehash this one, I'm ordering a new Corbin seat and just want to see what you guys have in materials and stiching. I won a $300 gift certificate at mam and want to order something different. This is what I have now mercedes leather with asphalt sides and the corbin letters in black, I like it a lot just want to see something else.

#13 · (Edited)
Copied and pasted straight from my sales order:

Cover Design for Gunfighter & Lady
Black Leather seating
#01 Stealth Stitch Pattern seating
Asphalt Vinyl sides

No Welts
CORBIN LOGO IN BLACK THREAD

Rear saddle - COVER TO MATCH
Ovalbac backrest- Standard COVER SAME

View attachment 208882
View attachment 208898 View attachment 208906 View attachment 208914 View attachment 208890
That looks good bro, how you like the pattern and I see you have a backrest for yourself. Take a pic with your backrest and the cowl solo style. When your gonna debeaver that sucker.

#15 ·
#17 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.