Hit and Run on Sunday.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hit and Run on Sunday.

  1. #1
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    St. Louis Missouri
    Posts
    262

    Default Hit and Run on Sunday.

    On the news last night here in St. Louis, there was a hit and run to a Motorcycle rider. Witnesses reported that the driver got out of his car, walked over to the downed rider after hitting him head on, looked at him and then got in his car and drove off. The bikers son found a piece of the rear view mirror from the car, and his fathers shoe. Yesterday he went looking for the perp, and found his car, called the police and the perp is in custody. Apparently this brainiac parked his car on a public lot, less than a mile away, put a new tire on it, and it was just sitting there for all to see.

    Unfortunately the rider lost his leg and is in critical condition in the hospital. There should be a special tree where they publicly hang *******s like this.

    Marty

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member Bobby1048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uniontown Ohio
    Posts
    213

    Default

    No Marty drawn and quartered would be more appropriate instead of horses use bikes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

  4. #3
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    St. Louis Missouri
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1048 View Post
    No Marty drawn and quartered would be more appropriate instead of horses use bikes


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Works for me.....I'd take a corner! Got lots of rope too. I truly hope he never sees a free day again in his life. Accidents are one thing, blatant disregard for life and limb and your actions are not.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member Bobby1048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uniontown Ohio
    Posts
    213

    Default

    I'm in for a corner


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

  7. #5
    Very Active Member stormiezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    216

    Default

    I'll supply the popcorn.
    "RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT"

  8. #6
    Very Active Member Bobby1048's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Uniontown Ohio
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Now we have a party lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    U. S. Army Retired I was in Aviation worked on helicopters.
    2011 M109R blue and chrome massive get up and go.

  9. #7
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Birmingham england
    Posts
    32

    Default

    complete w....r lets hope there are enough corners for us all

  10. #8
    Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Could have SkidMark do burnouts on his ass

  11. #9
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,344

    Default

    Eye for an Eye...

    first chop his leg off with the rustiest axe's blunt end,

    throw him to the ditch, and the leg to the dogs..

    Death is waaaay too easy way out for the type....

    JMHO
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  12. #10
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    159

    Default

    I say put a piano wire around his ding dong sting him up so he is just on his tip toes and wait he will be flatfooted soon ... then drawn and quarterd

  13. #11
    Very Active Member carnivor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    bendigo,vic.,australia
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sssportsmfg View Post
    On the news last night here in St. Louis, there was a hit and run to a Motorcycle rider. Witnesses reported that the driver got out of his car, walked over to the downed rider after hitting him head on, looked at him and then got in his car and drove off. The bikers son found a piece of the rear view mirror from the car, and his fathers shoe. Yesterday he went looking for the perp, and found his car, called the police and the perp is in custody. Apparently this brainiac parked his car on a public lot, less than a mile away, put a new tire on it, and it was just sitting there for all to see.

    Unfortunately the rider lost his leg and is in critical condition in the hospital. There should be a special tree where they publicly hang *******s like this.

    Marty
    That is just bad ....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Enter the beast for it has taken thee to its den and shared its power !!!!!



  14. #12
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    5,646

    Default

    OMG! Did they arrest the guy yet?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328594
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

  15. #13
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    St. Louis Missouri
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    OMG! Did they arrest the guy yet?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328594
    BC I really have to ask....do you just read the title then post?

    Marty

  16. #14
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    5,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sssportsmfg View Post
    BC I really have to ask....do you just read the title then post?

    Marty
    I might have missed it, been on the road for 3 days!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328594
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

  17. #15
    Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Okanagan Valley B.C. Canada
    Posts
    5,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biker-chicky View Post
    I might have missed it, been on the road for 3 days!

    Awe, in custody, good!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328594



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Vegas Meet May 17-24, 2017! Let's bet on a great time!
    http://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=328594
    Planing a British Columbia Meet, PM if you are interested? June 21-25, 2018 some place in southern part of the Kootneys.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •