M109 Rider Forums banner

Riveting Boot discussion

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  The HUFF 
#1 · (Edited)
After 2.5 years of having my riding boots, I finally had to break down and buy a new pair of Dingo boots.

I bought these Dingo boots. Size 10. Oddly enough two full sizes smaller than what I wear in tennis shoes (God know how much tennis I play:eek:). So they must run large.

Price $119

There isn't much left of my old boots. They have seen and felt a lot of pavement. lol The heals are almost gone. I tried to buy these boots early last summer and no one had them. I saw them back in one of my favorite MC stores and I scooped them up. Nice to be back in a good pair of boots. I tried a pair of HD boots after a bunch of people on here said how much they liked them. WRONG. Those are the worst boots ever! But these ones feel great and I have been known to stand at trade shows in these for over 12 hours.

I'd definitely recommend these boots, but of course a different style because these are my style. Get your own. :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

Well I guess I better go troll some threads weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#3 ·
Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

I wasn't alive in the 60s so thanks for letting me know......jusayn.:D

#4 ·
Lol Rick I was thinking the same thing. Seems that style boot has been around forever. Personally, never really liked them.

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

#6 ·
Lol Rick I was thinking the same thing. Seems that style boot has been around forever. Personally, never really liked them.
Good, means more for me. Someone has to make MC riding look good and it might as well be me!:bigthumbsup:

#7 ·
Good, means more for me. Someone has to make MC riding look good and it might as well be me!:bigthumbsup:
Hey easy youngblood, I def can put the cool in motersickle ridin. :D oh by the way it was good seeing you at the to Timonium show

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

#10 ·
Exactly! See what people don't realize is "Class" is back!:D We do.:bigthumbsup: No tucking!:eek: And no "skinny" jeans on me!:eek::eek::eek:

#16 ·
What happens in Vegas...... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.