Riveting Boot discussion

Thread: Riveting Boot discussion

Default Riveting Boot discussion

After 2.5 years of having my riding boots, I finally had to break down and buy a new pair of Dingo boots.

I bought these Dingo boots. Size 10. Oddly enough two full sizes smaller than what I wear in tennis shoes (God know how much tennis I play). So they must run large.

Price $119

There isn't much left of my old boots. They have seen and felt a lot of pavement. lol The heals are almost gone. I tried to buy these boots early last summer and no one had them. I saw them back in one of my favorite MC stores and I scooped them up. Nice to be back in a good pair of boots. I tried a pair of HD boots after a bunch of people on here said how much they liked them. WRONG. Those are the worst boots ever! But these ones feel great and I have been known to stand at trade shows in these for over 12 hours.

I'd definitely recommend these boots, but of course a different style because these are my style. Get your own.
    Last edited by The HUFF; 02-25-2013 at 11:39 AM.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

Well I guess I better go troll some threads weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Those are so 60's Ben,,,,,,,,,,, LOL I use to have sideburns that went with those boots.

I wasn't alive in the 60s so thanks for letting me know......jusayn.

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan
    With Individual Freedom and Individual Salvation comes Individual Accountability. It brings a rewarding life to all. <--The Huff

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post

Well I guess I better go troll some threads weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Lol Rick I was thinking the same thing. Seems that style boot has been around forever. Personally, never really liked them.

sent from my galaxy S3 from somewhere outside space

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by The HUFF View Post
    I wasn't alive in the 60s so thanks for letting me know......jusayn.
    You young buck you LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Big-B View Post
    Lol Rick I was thinking the same thing. Seems that style boot has been around forever. Personally, never really liked them.
    Good, means more for me. Someone has to make MC riding look good and it might as well be me!

Good, means more for me. Someone has to make MC riding look good and it might as well be me!
    Hey easy youngblood, I def can put the cool in motersickle ridin. oh by the way it was good seeing you at the to Timonium show

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Hey easy youngblood, I def can put the cool in motersickle ridin. oh by the way it was good seeing you at the to Timonium show

Of course you can. I only associate with the best of the best.

Good to see you too. Now we just need to get out on the road!

How can anyone NOT like them, stylish classic look. As long as you dont tuck your skinny jeans into them
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    How can anyone NOT like them, stylish classic look. As long as you dont tuck your skinny jeans into them
    Exactly! See what people don't realize is "Class" is back! We do. No tucking! And no "skinny" jeans on me!

Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    Now bell Bottoms would go great with these.

I personally like the look great looking boots. If i can i always go for the square toe than pointy in Boots.

Hey easy youngblood, I def can put the cool in motersickle ridin.
    Oh yeah. You are def the wizbang when it comes to cool bike riders. If you think geezer trying to recapture his youth is cool.

And, BTW, you ain't gonna be able to ride that thing till Oct.

They'd look good with the mankini Ben. Your the fashion king bro!
    __________________Halo's... Inner light... I'm not that kind of Angel ______________________

Very Active Member godservant78's Avatar

Ben, it must be your turn in the dunk tank
    Custom Duck Covers, Kuruakyn Pegs, Signals, Grips, Mirrors, K&N's, Corbin Seat, 160 upgrade.
    Chrome Hub, and polished wheels. Chin Spoiler, and Powder coated mesh grille

Exactly! See what people don't realize is "Class" is back! We do. No tucking! And no "skinny" jeans on me!
    DAMN Ben, You gots some nice lookin legs bro. Go for it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    They'd look good with the mankini Ben. Your the fashion king bro!
    What happens in Vegas......