Why did you pick you're current screen name - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Why did you pick you're current screen name

Grumpg
    Nick name I received when I was in kindergarten and stuck with me!

I must have had a bad day!? lol

The 'g' is my initial of my last name.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

My avatar explains my screen name.

The uniform does not bring you honor, YOU must bring honor to the uniform. Don't expect automatic respect just because you wore one.

Not to much thought into mine.

First name is Joe

Last name is close to Deertay, more French ( ). Thanks to the Hollywood version of the Movie "Joe Dirt" It has stuck since.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3oulpo.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	79183

Dig it!?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dirt View Post

First name is Joe

Last name is close to Deertay, more French ( ). Thanks to the Hollywood version of the Movie "Joe Dirt" It has stuck since.

Dig it!?

Thats one of my favorite movies of all times.
    ]I would rather be homeless than chromeless. She's got a few shinny do-dads on her.

Seriously porkchop? Of all the movies over the years....wow. For comedy, I have to say Christmas Vacation. I still laugh to tears watching it.

Default reason

First name Scott last name starts with an R and the 63 is the year everyone was graced with my birth!!!!
    Last edited by scottr63; 01-13-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Cobra Dragsters Long DeBaffled Chromed front and rear rims Chrome covered lower fork/front calibers Chrome covered rear caliper Chrome coverd Drive shaft Chrome covered swing arm Kuryakyn Flame Grips and Foot Boards Arlen Ness Mirrors Carbon Fiber Fuel Tank Bra LED Tail Light ATRE Gear Emulator Dual Spiked Air Cleaner Intake Filters Billet Backrest m109 Fender Eliminator Bracket Plate Mount Fi2000R Processor Speedometer and Tach cover plates

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dirt View Post

First name is Joe

Dig it!?
    Hey man, welcome to the board. I work for EV Plus (Holland Motor Homes). We ride there (Holland, Grand Haven, Saugatuk, South Haven, Muskegon) all the time. Gotta meet up.

K- first initial of my wife's first name, AND S- first initial of my first name. Kands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kands View Post
    K- first initial of my wife's first name, AND S- first initial of my first name. Kands.
    That's just because he can't spell anything else. Sorry Scott had too.

I picked my name because i love Scorpions. Most of the Scorpio's i know are the same way. For some reason the board wouldn't let me have Scorpion so i went with Scorp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
    That's just because he can't spell anything else. Sorry Scott had too.

I picked my name because i love Scorpions. Most of the Scorpio's i know are the same way. For some reason the board wouldn't let me have Scorpion so i went with Scorp.
    You know my wife loves you because you give me crap. I deserve it, bring it buddy!! Hope the day is going better. Warm weather will be here soon. Then its ride time.

Quote Originally Posted by 08-109LE View Post
    08-109LE

Uhmmm...

Yeah...

[IMG][/IMG]

Chip
    Chip- I don't care what Len, Eric, JD, Ben, Luke, the waitresses, the guy at the gas station, and pretty much everyone who's met you says- you're not an idiot- your subtle creativity is brilliant! You must've spent 5-10 minutes thinking up that avatar! And All your vanity plates are so well thought out- who would think of putting "CAR" on their '76 Pacer? And "TRUCK" on a Datsun pickup? Or "BIKE" on an M109? And the brilliant names of your pets- "Dog", "Cat", and "Horse". And I sure hope somebody finds "Gerbil"- poor little fella.
    So be sure to say hello to "Son", "Son number two", "Daughter", and "Wife" for me and I'll see you in June!
    And remember- your screen name may be as interesting as vanilla ice cream, but at least it's not mega-queer like.....oh I don't know.....CUMGUY.

Hmmm, V-Twin 4.4" pistons and about a 3.5"WIDE FOOT PRINT Think about it!?
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

Quote Originally Posted by TORQ View Post
    Hmmm, V-Twin 4.4" pistons and about a 3.5"WIDE FOOT PRINT Think about it!?
    Cuz you have red hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywud View Post
    Chip- I don't care what Len, Eric, JD, Ben, Luke, the waitresses, the guy at the gas station, and pretty much everyone who's met you says- you're not an idiot- your subtle creativity is brilliant! You must've spent 5-10 minutes thinking up that avatar! And All your vanity plates are so well thought out- who would think of putting "CAR" on their '76 Pacer? And "TRUCK" on a Datsun pickup? Or "BIKE" on an M109? And the brilliant names of your pets- "Dog", "Cat", and "Horse". And I sure hope somebody finds "Gerbil"- poor little fella.
    So be sure to say hello to "Son", "Son number two", "Daughter", and "Wife" for me and I'll see you in June!
    And remember- your screen name may be as interesting as vanilla ice cream, but at least it's not mega-queer like.....oh I don't know.....CUMGUY.
    LMAO!!

Actually, there is some truth to what you say...'cause I don't care what "Len, Eric, JD, Ben, Luke, the waitresses, the guy at the gas station, and pretty much everyone who's met you says" either...as is demonstrated in Post 148 in the MAM Pre Meet thread...!!!

And there is definite truth to your last statement above as well...:"
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywud View Post
    "

Who knew you were such an insightful guy??!

Certainly NOT your girlfriend, or should I call call her your "beard"...'cause we all know which team you really play for!!!??

Very Active Member

first name Bary even after i spell it out for them B-A-R-Y do you know what always gets repeated back to me .
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

Very Active Member tonymontanna1983's Avatar

Default Scarface

For my all time favorite movie's main character: Tony Montanana (just added an extra "n") in Scarface. 1983 is the year the movie was released at the theater. It almost got an "X" rating for the vilonce/ profanity. My how times have changed.

Very Active Member WindyCityDave's Avatar

I'm guessing there's a few more out there

WCD

My Jeep plate. I live in a very small town, and it was turned down... Claimed it was too vulger! Had to go to neighboring Sanford(slum area) and it passed. Clerk askes what it stands for while typing...I said, "It's a 4x4. Getn off road!" Approved! Lol. I get tons of people with camera phones snapping pics and laughing daily...it's almost dangerous at times.
    Troy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	81056  
    M109R LE.
    Hard Krome Drag pipes. Barons XXX Big Air kit. PC5. 110 HP/108 TQ. Hidden key mod. Debeavered. "Back off" tail flashers. 2" drop. 2nd gear clutch spring mod. Custom painted matching helmet. HID 8000. Stebel. Irate Customs skull grill. XTRE. Custom PAIR block off plates. JTsLEDs Bigpapa kit (plus!). Knightrider. Buying stock in Nevrdull and Maguires...

I'm a born and bred third generation WVU Mountaineer Grad. In WV the team is abbreviated to "The 'eers", much like the team where I now reside is known as "The Vols".

Tennessee Mountaineer = TN eer

I learned a lesson on a previous forum about the spacing. On there I was TNeer. When people met me in person, I told them my name was Tom. Two years later, I was introduced by one of the people on the forum as "Tom Neer".
    AKA Tom

I switched from a Hayabusa to a M109. got tired of doing 150 mph needed to slow down and enjoy.

Originally came on as jersey9. Scott-JERSEY9 already had the same handle and it was a little confusing. Asked the mods to change it and rolled with one of New Jersey's oldest enduring folklore legends. http://weirdnj.com/stories/jersey-devil/. The pine barrens is also a place that I love to ride and is supposedly the home of the NJDEVIL.

Very Active Member grimreaper_72's Avatar

I have a strange fascination withe grimreaper i have 3 tattoos of them on me started when i was in high school
    Blue led lighting, chrome caliper covers, cobra FI2000R, cobra swepts with modified baffels, homemade air intakes, removed air box, blocked off pair valves, kukryan hand grips, Yani Shaki 2" risers, 2" bones, spike tree covers, kuryakyn front pegs, cycle house short kickstand, 5" monster tach, arlen ness tear drop mirrors, livin life like a gazzelle

My family is from New Orleans. The French word for the upper middle class is bourgeoisie. It is pronounced booswazee. My brother always accused be of trying to be upper class but he never pronounced the name right. He said I was boozhee. I took the name but misspelled the mispronunciation,
    Hence,

Bujee1

Or the boozhee one in my family.
    2008 Candy Max Orange,Chrome wheels, Debadged,poorman's debeaver,V-Stream Touring windshield, Corbin Seat, OEM Engine guards,Metz 160/60 front 260/40 rear,Chrome Stebel air horn, 2011 Victory Cross Country, 2003 Yamaha Roadstar, too many mods to list

By bujee1 at 2010-07-07

Nick name since high school, last name is Kent.

2009 M90 Blue - Lowering Bones - 2 1/2" - ISO Grips w/ stiletto tips, Throttle Boss, LED Signals, Drilled Exhaust, De-beavered, Side Lic. Plate Mount, Blue LED accent lights, 240 rim and tire, TRE, M109 Radiator Shroud, Scythe II mirrors, Grasshopper backrest

Very Active Member WindyCityDave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
    Nick name since high school, last name is Kent.

Looks like you pick the bike to go with your name

WCD

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Owner of The Rarest M109R, THE 2006 Burple. THE ONE Suzuki Promised, TO NEVER make again!! Do to IT BEING, JUST to FAST for the General PUBLIC!

Very Active Member forgetaboudit's Avatar

I LOVE Al Pacino movies, and Donnie Brasco is one of my favorites. They explain the meaning behind the phrase "Forget about it". I spell it "forgetaboudit" because that's the way it sounds when said with Italian accent.

Very Active Member forgetaboudit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alien109 View Post
    People have always told me I am DIFFERENT So I figured I must be from another planet. I am also a BIG Marvin the Martian fan.
    Here ya go Alien... http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/clo/...l:bigthumbsup:

Very Active Member Top Shelf109's Avatar

Default My name was given to me by my soldiers

My team was one of the best trainers, I was the leader, they wanted me to be a First Sargent so they called me Top. But we would hang out at my apt and I kept a liquor stash that was all top shelf drinks, then I bought my first nine and they said that is a Top Shelf bike. It just stuck!

Everyone calls me J R and i also draw roses nothing published yet and 69 use your imagiation . so I come up with jrrose69